1. (TCO 3) Find the total conductance and total resistance of the parallel circuit given below.
2. (TCO 3) A resistor in one of the parallel branches is replaced by a short circuit as shown in the figure below. Determine the current IS through this shorted branch.
3. (TCO 3) Solve for the unknown currents using the information provided in the figure below. (Hint: use the current divider rule.)
4. (TCO 3) Determine the unknown quantities for the parallel circuit below. Note that the known quantities have a value assigned to them.
5. (TCO 3) Given a parallel electric circuit as shown below, determine the currents I1, I2, I3, I4, and IT. Verify Kirchhoff's current law and determine the power PR1 dissipated by the resistor R1.
6. (TCO 2) Given a series electric circuit as shown in the figure below, determine the following quantities