1. TCO 4 - When you take a tablespace offline, there are ____ methods you can specify for Oracle 10g’s execution of the command
2. TCO 4 - Each ____ represents a group of bytes in the physical file
3. TCO 4 - The second largest logical structure is a(n) ____.
4. TCO 4 - To use ____ partitioning, you set up a distinct list of partitioning key values and define which values go into each partition.
5. TCO 4 - The EXTENT MANAGEMENT and ____ MANAGEMENT clauses of the CREATE TABLESPACE command tell Oracle 10g how to track the usage of blocks within each extent
6. TCO 4 - The initialization parameter ____ contains the default or standard block size.
7. TCO 8 - When creating a tablespace, the ____ option allows the creation of very large permanent or temporary tablespaces, with a single very large datafile.
8. TCO 4 - A ____-managed tablespace has a bitmap in the header of the tablespace that stores all of the details about free space, used space, and location of extents
9. TCO 8 - What is the difference between temporary and permanent tablespaces?