1. TCO 3 - Which of the following is not a new procedure in ULT_FILE.
2. TCO 3 - Prior to which version of Oracle did the UTL_FILE package have to be explicitly compiled into the database as it was not part of the installation?
3. TCO 3 - Oracle built-in or supplied packages refer to __________.
4. TCO 3 - If an application needs to write data to an external file, which package would be the most helpful?
5. TCO 3 - Which of the following processes only needs one parameter passed to it?
6. TCO 3 - The name of the Oracle script that invokes each of the scripts that create the individual Oracle-Supplied packages is _________.
7. TCO 3 - An exception of INVALID_PATH returned when trying to read a file that is external to the database would indicate which one of the following?
8. TCO 3 - Briefly discuss how you could use the DBMS_OUTPUT package to debug processing that was taking place inside a loop.