1. TCO 3 - The values checked in the ____ clause of a trigger must reference correlation identifiers
2. TCO 3 - Which of the following statements recompiles the trigger named sales_trg?
3. TCO 3 - A(n) ____triggeris a PL/SQL block that executes in place of a DML action on a database view
4. TCO 3 - The default timing of a trigger is ____.
5. TCO 3 - The ____ statement includes timing options, such as BEFORE or AFTER.
6. TCO 3 - A(n) ____is a table that is being modified by a DML action when a trigger is fired.
7. TCO 3 - Which of the following statements is correct?
8. TCO 3 - Which of the following events will cause the trigger to fire?
AFTER UPDATE OF orderplaced ON bb_basket
9. TCO 3 - How can triggers be applied to accomplish referential integrity?