1. TCO 7 - Which of the following is an acceptable error number for the RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR function?
2. TCO 7 - Which of the following is saved in an Oracle application or library on the client-side?
3. TCO 7 - One important item that needs to be considered when creating stored procedures is to make them flexible so that they can be ____.
4. TCO 7 - A(n) ____ must be assigned one of three available modes: IN, OUT, IN OUT
5. TCO 5 - Which of the following commands is used to delete a program unit?
6. TCO 5 - In the code below, which of the following is the parameter variable?
CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION fct_test1_sf (p_num IN NUMBER)
SET col1 = p_num;
7. TCO 5 - Which of the following statements is true?
8. TCO 5 - Functions used in SQL statements must meet all of the following requirements, except ____.
9. TCO 7 - What information must be provided in the header section of a PL/SQL block for each parameter?