Write a 800- to 1,050-word paper in which you do the following:
- Describe the project procurement planning process.
- Identify the most valuable output of the plan procurement process and explain why you believe it is most valuable.
- Explain the various contract types and describe who--buyer or seller--has the most at risk for each contract type.
- Describe a source selection criterion that would be applicable to any project and identify three criteria that would apply to most projects.
- Analyze the ethical concerns that should be considered when identifying source selection criteria.
- Explain the role of risk management in the procurement planning process.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.