1. (TCO 7) What is the most common database query language?
2. (TCO 7) What is the name for a column that uniquely identifies a record?
3. (TCO 7) What SQL clause is used to determine the sequence in which the records are displayed in an SQL Query statement?
4. (TCO 7) The questions that cause the database software to extract the appropriate records from a table and specify the fields to be viewed are called _____.
5. (TCO 7) In an SQL Query statement, what Boolean operator can be used to test a set of conditions whereby any condition being true will and must test true?
6. (TCO 7) The WSH Object used in a VBScript program to open a database is _____.