1. (TCO 3) What decision structure will perform the following logic?
if customerCode is not equal to 1 then
discount = 0.25
discount = 0.50
2. (TCO 3) In VBScript, the _____ sign means greater than.
3. (TCO 3) Every condition in a chain of conditions in a Boolean expression must be true in order for the entire expression to be evaluated as true. This defines the _____ Boolean operator in VBScript.
4. (TCO 3) What logic operator could be used to replace the nested selection structure in this pseudocode?
if empMedicalIns = "paid" then
if empDentalIns = "installments" then
5. (TCO 3) Which one of the following object definitions is used in a VBScript program to Map and Un-map shared network folders to a drive letter?
6. (TCO 3) Which one of the following object definitions is used in a VBScript program to create and delete shared network folders?