1. (TCO 3) Which type of cache memory is used first by the CPU if possible?
2. (TCO 3) What does quad core mean in relation of processors?
3. (TCO 3) The speed of a computer
4. (TCO 3) The motherboard form factor must match
5. (TCO 3) Which of the following is most susceptible to ESD?
6. (TCO 3) When upgrading laptop memory, it is best to
7. (TCO 3) Double-sided memory
8. (TCO 3) What Windows utility is used to determine the amount of available RAM?
9. (TCO 2) When you press a key on the keyboard, data travels from the keyboard onto the _____ bus to the CPU
10. (TCO 2) After the system setup configuration is set, where is the information saved?