Write a 3,500- to 4,200-word paper outlining your marketing communications campaign. Include the following sections:
- Executive summary of no more than 350 words
- Research of approximately 1,050 words
- o Background information about the product, service, or brand
- o A SWOTT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats, and trends)
- o Competitive analysis
- o Market analysis
- o Market segmentation and target audience
- o Anything else that provides insight into the current status of the product, service, or brand
- Marketing objective(s) of approximately 350 to 700 words
- o Includes management’s objectives for the product, service, or brand for the upcoming year or a specific time period that is usually stated in terms of growth percentage or revenue dollar increase
- Marketing plan of approximately 1,400 to 1,750 words
- Include the actual steps or tasks needed to achieve the objective.
- Include the marketing mix, meaning the strategy and actions regarding the product, price, place, and promotion.
- Include the promotion plan or integrated marketing communications plan, which includes the following:
- The message delivered to target customers includes the creative process
- Forms of promotion, advertising, precise channels, and media that are used
- How the various promotional and advertising tools will be integrated to support each other
- o How will your plan remain ethical and socially responsible? Are there areas of your campaign that could be construed as unethical and socially irresponsible? If so, how would you defend your campaign to critics?
- Evaluation plan of approximately 350 words
- o How will marketing managers know their efforts have achieved the goal as stated in the plan?
Note. Marketing plans and integrated marketing communications plans are living documents. They can and will be tweaked to closely hit the objective during the time frame.
Cite 4 or 5 sources.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.