Conduct a promotions opportunity analysis to determine what promotional opportunities exist for the chosen company, who the target audience is, and their characteristics. Include the following:
- A communication market analysis that will determine who the primary competitors are, justify selected target markets, identify target customers, and determine how to position the product within the minds of the target market
- The marketing communications for the chosen product with a list of communication objectives is shown in Figure 4.4 of Integrated Advertising, Promotion, and Marketing Communications
- A communications budget by choosing the type of budget, determine a budget number cap, and select a geographic market to receive the messaging and promotions efforts.
Note. Choose one method listed in Figure 4.7 of Integrated Advertising, Promotion, and Marketing Communications.
- The appropriate promotional strategy
- Strategies are supported with the proper tactics
Prepare a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that includes aspects of a promotions opportunity analysis for this project.
- For Local Campus students, these are 15-to 20-minute oral presentations accompanied by Microsoft®PowerPoint® presentations.
For Online and Directed Study students, these are Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations with notes.