Resource: The Virtual Organizations Portal
Design a communication training plan to improve your Virtual Organization’s communication process during this critical event.
Assemble your training plan in the format of your choice: a 1,400- to 1,750-word guide, a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint®presentation with speaker notes, a 7-to 12-minute video, or another multimedia application of equivalent content.
Identify a training goal and learning objectives.
- What are the essential communication skills your Virtual Organization must implement to overcome the critical event?
- What activities or methods will you incorporate into your training to reach your goal and objectives?
Incorporate the following training and development components:
- Analyze the organization’s culture to determine the communication obstacles.
- Identify the opportunities for improvement by performing a needs and tasks analysis.
- Determine which research methods would best assess the organization’s training needs and explain how to conduct this research.
- Rationalize the need and expense, or return on investment, for training in crisis.
- Delegate an internal or external training facilitator and justify your choice.
- Describe how you would assess the training effectiveness by measuring the trainees’ knowledge retention and application.
- Predict the short- and long-term outcome your training program would have on this Virtual Organization.
Include references from at least three academic sources.
Submit a resources page.
Format your training plan consistent with APA guidelines.