Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper that evaluates your selected advertising campaign using the TARES test of ethical advertising. Remember, the TARES test asks the following questions:
· Are the ad’s claims truthful?
· Is the claim an authentic one?
· Does the ad treat the recipient with respect?
· Is thereequality of status or importance between the sender and the receiver?
Answer the following questions in your paper:
· Who is the intended audience for this product?
· What needs does the product or service propose to fulfill?
· What are the positive aspects of the advertising campaign?
· What are the negative aspects of the advertising campaign?
· In what ways is the advertising ethical or unethical?
· Does the campaign meet the TARES test?