Watch a television sitcom either from network broadcast, the Internet, or home video media.
• Breiflydescribe the storyline of the episode and the key characters in no more than 1 paragraph.
• Analyze one of the conversations by describing the subject, participants, and answer the question, “What elements and principles of conversation did you observe?”
• Select two verbal messages that you think were not effective.
• Explain how the messages did not align with the guidelines for using verbal messages effectively.
• Write a 700- to 1,050-word analysis conveying a more effective verbal message.
• Format your analysis consistent with APA guidelines.