Create a baseline project plan in Microsoft® Project and submit your Microsoft file. In your plan be sure to have: - An adequate number of well named tasks/subtasks to complete the project - Develop the task sequence by establishing task dependencies. Do they make sense? (i.e. You can't have a step called "Publish Test Plan" and then the step following is "Write Test Plan"...they are out of sequence)
- Provide Costs (hourly rates for personnel/fixed costs) associated with resources
- Resources were not overallocated (i.e. resources working >8 hours a day)
- Establish realistic start/finish dates.
- Tasks define all tasks necessary to accomplish phases. Task are consistent (e.g., no-overlapping activities).
- Resources (by name (i.e. John Smith)) are identified per task/sub-task and are what is needed to complete the project