Resources: Patton-Fuller Community Hospital Virtual Organization
Each business uses various business systems (ERP, CRM, data analytics, and so on) to allow them to conduct day-to-day business. Hospitals have the need for both diagnostic systems and the systems required for daily operation.
Analyze,in 750- to 1,000-words, and submit the recommended business and medical systems that should be instituted to make this a truly state-of-the-art facility. Analysis is composed of breaking the issue into parts and describing how the parts relate to each other and to the whole issue.
Include the following:
- What is the effect on the network when these new systems are implemented?
- Current cabling data transmission speed may be inaccurate.
- Will networking equipment require special upgrades over normal business use?
- Are there other network access options that may be available and more utilitarian but also secure (Wi-Fi, satellite, WiMax, DSL, cable, and so on)?
- What impact might the use smartphones and pads using apps have on network access requirements?