Prepare a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you address all of the following items:
- Examine the sources and purposes of criminal law.
- Identify and explain jurisdiction to create and enforce criminal law.
- Discuss the adversarial system and standards of proof in criminal cases.
- Discuss and differentiate the concepts of criminal liability and accomplice liability.
- Define 3 types of inchoate offenses (e.g., Solicitation, conspiracy, and attempt) AND link them to elements of one specific crime (ie, burglary or murder), with hypothetical examples of each.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Format your paper according to APA standards, and include level headings throughout the paper itself. (See Sample APA Paper in the Center for Writing Excellence if you are not familiar with these types of headings--https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/secure/aapd/CWE/pdfs/APA6thWritingStyleSamplePaperV8.pdf).