This assignment is the culmination of the Research Proposal. Your presentation must consider and incorporate any corrections or changes suggested from the feedback for the Part 1 of the proposal. This paper, however, should not include your Part 1 proposal paper.
Write a research paper and prepare an accompanying presentation that meets the following requirements. Please note that the full listing of requirements is in the Materials tab under Research Proposal Part 2.
- Incorporate feedback and suggestions from Part I.
- Describe your team’s hypotheses, research design, and methodology.
- Identify the types of data chosen for collection and how the data would be used in the study to confirm or negate the hypothesis.
- Outline the procedures to be used to collect the chosen data.
- Describe the proposed analysis process of the results from the proposed research.
- Discuss the possible significance of the proposed research results.
- Provide a timeline for the proposed research.
- Outline a budget and identify resources to cover the cost of the proposed research.
- Complete a commentary reflecting on the project’s reliability, and ways in which the research project might be improved upon if replicated.
Prepare a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes, reflecting parts 1 and 2 of the proposal. All components listed above must be included.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.