1. (TCO 9) In IIS, you can create a ________ directory, which points to a location other then the directory you create for the project
2. (TCO 9) A(n) ________ is a point in code that developers can set where the system will stop to allow time for examining code and using other debug options
3. (TCO 9) When executing a process, ______ displays useful information that you can't get from the debugger
4. (TCO 9) The most common protocol(s) used for sending and retrieving e-mail is(are) _______.
5. (TCO 9) SMTP sends e-mails in _____ format
6. (TCO 9) A web page that can be easily customized by users is called a(n) _____________.
7. (TCO 9) The _______ file controls the configuration of the ASP.Net Web application
8. (TCO 9) The ASP.NET Configuration Settings dialog contains settings for _______.
9. (TCO 9) Which of the following is a benefit of the Publish Website command?
10. (TCO 9) A generic IP for the SMTPServer setting in e-mail is ______.