1. (TCO 6) The _____ method is used to reset the capacity of an ArrayList.
2. (TCO 6) Which of the following Collection interfaces can contain duplicates?
3. (TCO 6) The _____ class is not a descendant of the Collection class.
4. (TCO 6) A method that is used to help an object accomplish its tasks, but is not intended to be called by other programs is commonly referred to as a _____ method.
5. (TCO 6) _____ is an implementation of a Collections Framework interface, which is a list implemented as an array.
6. (TCO 6) _____ are used to provide a general means for manipulating collections independent of how the collections are represented.
7. (TCO 6) A(n) _____ is a special kind of list where objects are processed in a last-in, first out order. A(n) _____ is a list in which elements are processed in a first-in, first-out order.
8. (TCO 6) Which of the following is true of an object s public interface?
9. (TCO 6) Instance variables are often defined as _____ to limit their access to within the class.
10. (TCO 6) Attributes of an object whose value can be obtained by a user, but not changed, are called _____ attributes.