1. (TCO 6) JComboBox can accept a(n) _____ as an argument to its constructor method.
2. (TCO 6) The _____ method is used to create an instance of the Container class that does not display a border.
3. (TCO 6) A(n) _____ is a drop-down list that displays when users click a box arrow in the interface.
4. (TCO 7) The put() method of the UIManager class has _____ arguments
5. (TCO 7) Which of the following is true of a servlet?
6. (TCO 7) The _____ method assigns a visual underline to a specific letter in a menu or label for use as a shortcut key.
7. (TCO 7) Which of the following statements will construct a stream to write data to a file? Assume that output has been declared previously as a DataOutputStream object.
8. (TCO 7) What JFrame method can be used to disable the Maximize button?
9. (TCO 7) The _____ package contains a collection of file and stream classes that support reading and writing data.
10. (TCO 7) Which sort method repeatedly searches an array for its lowest-value (unsorted) element?