1. (TCO 4) The index of the array starts at _____ and can only be of type _____.
2. (TCO 4) A loop that executes a specific number of times is called a(n) ____
3. (TCO 4) The index number assigned to elements of an array is also called a _____.
4. (TCO 4) Which of the following is not a valid array declaration?
5. (TCO 4) How can you initialize an array of two characters to a and b?
6. (TCO 8) What kind of errors in the debugger will not help you to correct it?
7. (TCO 8) The immediate superclass of a TextArea component is _____
8. (TCO 8) A(n) _____ method operates or manipulates variables for an external class
9. (TCO 8) To call an instance method from a driver class, use the _____ notation, where class is the name of the external class object.
10. (TCO 8) A _____ is an AWT component that serves as an invisible container to further refine the arrangement of components within another Container.