Focus of the Final Proposal
Read the Chapter 18 Mini Case 1: Dorchester, Ltd.
Using the material developed for Weeks One through Five, write a fifteen to twenty page proposal to Dorchester, Ltd.’s management team. In your proposal, advise them of an acquisition target based on research previously conducted. Your proposal should also include:
An economic assessment of the country chosen,
A risk mitigation plan,
A financing plan on how to finance the acquisition, and
A concluding recommendation using supporting rationale derived from the above mentioned items.
Use non-course materials to support your contentions and incorporate pro forma financial statements and supporting documentation to support your proposal.
Writing the Final Proposal
The Final Paper:
1. Must be fifteen to twenty double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least five scholarly sources, including a minimum of two from ProQuest.
7. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
8. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.