Using the WileyPlus resources, go to the Interactive Case Study “The Pepsi Refresh Project: Viral Marketing” example located in Chapter 11. To access the entire textbook, use the WileyPLUS Read, Study & Practice link located in the Student Center.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
1. Evaluate the reasons Social Media Marketing has become exceedingly popular among businesses of all sizes.
2. Analyze the advantages and disadvantages of Social Media Marketing for business entrepreneurs.
3. Assess how Social Media Marketing is helping Pepsi gain more customer insight than it would have otherwise.
4. Research two (2) other businesses that have used Social Media Marketing to their advantage. Discuss how each of these businesses has utilized Social Media Marketing and provide examples with your discussion.
5. Speculate what impact Social Media will have business over the next decade and identify what skills you need to improve to take advantage of the changes.
6. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Apply the core marketing concepts and marketing orientation to develop viable marketing strategies that fit a variety of market environments, domestic and international. Use technology and information resources to research issues in contemporary business. Write clearly and concisely about contemporary business using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.