1. (TCO 10) The ultimate goal of lean operations is to have
2. (TCO 10) Which of the following does not contribute to reduced setup time and cost?
3. (TCO 10) A basic requirement for operating with the low inventories present in lean systems is
4. (TCO 15) Organizations with fixed, perishable capacity can benefit from _____.
5. (TCO 15) The matrix below shows relative costs for various job-machine combinations. Which set of pairs constitutes the minimum cost solution using the assignment method?
6. (TCO 16) Input/output (I/O) control refers to