Watch the following segments of theDealing with Bullying video located on the student website:
· Segment 2: What is Bullying?
· Segment 6: Indirect Bullying Hurts Self-Esteem – Turning the Tables
Imagine you are training a group of school counselors on the dangers of bullying.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word training report to the school counselors in which you describe bullying behavior in adolescence.
Address the following in your report:
· Explain why bullying is an issue to study in human development.
· Describe the three components or types of bullying behavior, as observed by researchers.
· Explain how gender and sexual orientation influence styles of bullying.
· Describe how self-esteem affects bullying.
· Describe how family interactions are affected by bullying.
Include at least two peer-reviewed resources.
Format your report consistent with APA guidelines.