Select one of the models of helping discussed in this course that you find compelling and critical to your future practice as a human service professional. Write a five-to-seven paper on your chosen “Personal Model of Helping.” Include the following elements in your paper:
1. Presentation of the model you have chosen
2. Your view of helping and how your chosen model fits within your viewpoint
3. The relationship between the clinician and the participant as it relates to this model
4. Techniques or approaches to change as indicated in the model
5. The kinds of problems that can be addressed with your chosen model
6. The population(s) that this model can help
7. Limitations and strengths of the model
8. Multicultural issues related to the model
Submit your completed paper.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.