1. (TCO 4) If there are certain columns of information that are not needed at a particular time but might be needed later, _____ the unneeded columns to allow users to focus on only the essential information.
2. (TCO 4) In Excel, a table is defined as _____.
3. (TCO 4) To convert a table back into a range, _____.
4. (TCO 4) Which of the following best describes the Excel filtering feature?
5. (TCO 4) To create a new Conditional Formatting Rule, _____.
6. (TCO 4) Using Conditional Formatting to draw attention to cells containing errors _____.
7. (TCO 4) When data is grouped, the margin area displays the _____.
8. (TCO 4) To add a PivotTable, choose the Insert PivotTable command from the _____ group.
9. (TCO 4) When creating a PivotTable, you should use a new worksheet because _____.
10. (TCO 4) A faster way to expand all categories at one time is to click _____.
11. (TCO 4) Excel applies basic formatting to PivotTables such as _____.
12. (TCO 4) The _____ enables you to move to a cell quickly by typing the desired cell reference in it and pressing Enter.
13. (TCO 4) The PivotChart Tools contextual tab includes all the following EXCEPT _____.
14. (TCO 4) To build a PivotTable and PivotChart at the same time, click the PivotTable arrow and then select _____.
15. (TCO 4) Which of the following will NOT delete a PivotChart?