1. (TCO 2) A formula in Excel begins with a(n):
2. (TCO 2) In Excel, a function can be defined as a _____.
3. (TCO 2) The rules for constructing a function can be referred to as the function's _____.
4. (TCO 2) Which of the following describes the SUM function?
5. (TCO 2) The MEDIAN function would identify the ____.
6. (TCO 2) The MIN function would identify the _____.
7. (TCO 2) The _____ function can be used to find an answer located in a vertical table.
8. (TCO 2) If you enter an = and the first few letters of a function in the formula bar, Excel will display a drop-down list of functions beginning with those letters. This feature is called _____.
9. (TCO 2) Which of the following best describes the HLOOKUP function?
10. (TCO 2) To simplify entering ranges in formulas, you can use _____.
11. (TCO 2) The PMT function is best described by which of the following?
12. (TCO 7) A _____ helps to ensure consistency and standardization for similar workbooks, such as detailed income statements for all 12 months in a year.
13. (TCO 7) To unlock cells, click the _____ tab, then click Format in the Cells group and select Lock Cell.
14. (TCO 7) Which of the following file formats can store macros?
15. (TCO 7) Users must click _____ Content to use the workbook and run the macros in the workbook.