1. (TCO 5) Excel's multiple worksheet abilities can do all of the following EXCEPT:
2. (TCO5) If several worksheets are grouped and you enter a formula in cell A10 in one of the grouped sheets:
3. (TCO 5) If the active cell is in column A, but not in row 1, when you click the Split command, the worksheet will appear in two ________ panes.
4. (TCO 5) In Excel, which of the following is NOT a method for splitting a worksheet?
5. (TCO 5) If a worksheet name has a space in it, ________ surround the worksheet name in the worksheet reference.
6. (TCO 5) Excel's ability to manage worksheets allows you to do all EXCEPT:
7. (TCO 5) Which of the following is a valid worksheet reference to a sheet named Year3?
8. (TCO 6) When creating a range for the substitution values in a one-variable data table, it is best to arrange them in a(n) ________ orientation.
9. (TCO 6) A two-variable data table returns ________ result(s) for each combination of two variables.
10. (TCO 6) After entering the substitution values and the reference to a formula, the next step to complete a two-variable data table and view the results is to:
11. (TCO 6) The Scenario Manager dialog box enables you to do all the following EXCEPT:
12. (TCO 6) Which of the following is NOT in the What-If Analysis command in the Data Tools group on the Data tab?
13. (TCO 6) Where is Solver located if it is already loaded onto Excel?
14. (TCO 6) Which of the following is NOT required for Solver to generate a solution?
15. (TCO 6) The maximum number of scenarios Scenario Manager can handle is: