1. (TCO 8) In a tab-delimited file, ________ separate the data
2. (TCO 8) To create a connection between the original data source and the imported data in Excel, use the ________ on the Data tab.
3. (TCO 8) The ________ group on the Data tab contains tools to help you manage your external data connections
4. (TCO 8) Text to Columns command splits text in one column into separate ________.
5. (TCO 8) Which of the following is an example of a text string?
6. (TCO 8) To change the text string Jack Doe to JACK DOE, use the ________ function
7. (TCO 8) Which of the following functions does not change the case or capitalization of text?
8. (TCO 8) In Microsoft Word, the commands used to perform a mail merge are found on the _________ tab of the Ribbon.
9. (TCO 8) The New Comment command is located on the ________ tab.
10. (TCO 8) If you have a table with city, state, and zip code merged together in column C and use the Convert Text to Columns Wizard to separate the data into three fields, you need:
11. (TCO 8) The command to track changes is located on the ________ tab.
12. (TCO 8) If you have ________ configured as your e-mail client, you can e-mail an Excel file directly from Excel.
13. (TCO 8) To display the Properties dialog box, click ________ in the Info section of the Backstage view and select Advanced Properties.
14. (TCO 8) To join two or more text strings into one text string, you can use the ___________.
15. (TCO 8) You can identify duplicate rows in a table using the