1. (TCO 4) _____ column and row headings enables you to keep these headings on the screen when scrolling through a large spreadsheet
2. (TCO 4) Which of the following best describes a page break?
3. (TCO 4) To convert a table back into a range, _____.
4. (TCO 4) Filtering the Cost column (field) to show only records greater than $10,000 is an application of _____.
5. (TCO 4) To create a new Conditional Formatting Rule, _____.
6. (TCO 4) Using Conditional Formatting to draw attention to cells containing errors _____.
7.(TCO 4) When data is grouped, the margin area displays the _____.
8. (TCO 4) To add a PivotTable, choose the Insert PivotTable command from the _____ group
9. (TCO 4) To begin a filter based on a particular field, you drag the desired field to which area under Drag fields between areas below?
10. (TCO 4) To create a calculated field, select _____ located on the PivotTable Tools Options tab.
11. (TCO 4) A Pivot Table Style controls all the following EXCEPT _____.
12. (TCO 4) What are the areas of a PivotTable Report where fields can be placed?
13. (TCO 4) After a PivotChart has been created, the PivotTable Settings can still be changed by using the
14. (TCO 4) After creating a PivotChart, you can sort or filter categories or subcategories in rows by clicking the _____.
15. (TCO 4) If you delete a PivotChart, what happens to the PivotTable?