1. (TCO 2) A formula in Excel begins with a(n):
2. (TCO 2) Which of the following best describes a mixed cell reference?
3. (TCO 2) The rules for constructing a function can be referred to as the function's _____.
4. (TCO 2) To display the current date on each page of an Excel worksheet, use the _____ function
5. (TCO 2) The MEDIAN function would identify the ____.
6. (TCO 2) Which of the following best describes the COUNT function?
7. (TCO 2) The _____ function can be used to find an answer located in a vertical table.
8. (TCO 2) The _____ number is the number of the column in the lookup table that contains the return values.
9. (TCO 2) To copy a formula, you may use the _____, which is found in the bottom right-hand corner of an active cell.
10. (TCO 2) To simplify entering ranges in formulas, you can use _____.
11. (TCO 2) When calculating a PMT function, the RATE would be described best by which of the following?
12. (TCO 7) Which of the following is NOT an Excel tool used to improve productivity in developing consistently formatted workbooks?
13. (TCO 7) Before protecting a worksheet, you should _____ the cells that you want users to be able to edit.
14. (TCO 7) You must _____ the recording of the macro when you have completed the tasks it was designed to do.
15. (TCO 7) By default, Excel automatically _____ macros and displays a security warning when a file containing macros is opened.