1. (TCO 1) An Input Area (as it applies to Excel 2010) is defined as______.
2. (TCO 1) In Excel 2010, a cell is best described by which of the following?
3. (TCO 1) If you wanted to insert the current date into an active cell, which of the following would you use?
4. (TCO 1) Which of the following best describes the order of precedence as it applies to math operations in Excel?
5. (TCO 1) Which of the following best describes the result of using the fill handle on a cell containing a formula?
6. (TCO 1) In Excel 2010, a column width ________.
7. (TCO 1) Which of the following best describes a "Range" in Excel 2010?
8. (TCO 1) Which of the following describes the horizontal Alignment in Excel 2010?
9. (TCO 3) A chart can be defined as ________.
10. (TCO 3) Which best describes a data point?
11. (TCO 3) When creating a chart in Excel, a single data series _____.
12. (TCO 3) To display similar data in a single column, with each series of data distinguished by a different color, use a:
13. (TCO 3) A pie chart with one or more slices separated for emphasis is called a(n) ____________ pie chart.
14. (TCO 3) When you select a chart, Excel displays a Chart Tools contextual tab with three specific tabs:
15. (TCO 3) Which of the following best describes a sparkline?