Resource: Biology of the Invertebrates
Select a Research Focus Box from one of the chapters of the text.
Write a 350-word summary of the findings detailed in the Research Focus Box you selected.
Complete additional research on the topic. Use at least five scholastic references.
Formulate a hypothesis related to the topic that you would like to see tested.
Answer the following questions:
- Using the scientific method, how could you research this topic even further?
- How might you formulate a research project to study this topic?
- How might you collect data?
- How might you collect organisms?
- How might you design an experiment to test your hypothesis?
- How might you obtain funding for your research project?
Submit a 700- to 1,050-word proposal that describes your findings.
your proposal consistent with APA guidelines.