Create an external communication piece for announcing to the public how the merger might benefit the public. Use the merger you chose in Week Three.
· Define your target audience. What are some characteristics associated with your target audience?
· Select a communication strategy to inform your target audience about the pending merger and how it is beneficial to the audience.
· Identify the message you want to communicate to your audience. Identify the channel or channels through which you must deliver the message and why the selected channel is appropriate.
· Describe the method you will employ to ensure that the message is delivered and received by your target audience, and explain how you will manage the expectations on the part of your audience. Include one sample of your communication material as an appendix, such as e-mail, memo, presentation, poster, or script of a podcast.
· Write your external communication strategy in a 1,400- to 1,750-word business report