Begin your team’s Strategic Communications Plan by developing an Internal Communication Strategy to aid in the facilitation of the change.
· Discuss the types of companies involved in the merger. Include the culture of each company and how the companies are similar or different. Describe the conflict that might develop because of the differences.
· Determine the internal communication strategy your team will use to facilitate the change and resolve the possible conflicts.
· Identify the messages you want to deliver to your audience.
· Describe how you plan to deliver your messages; for example, through presentations, memos, e-mails, and so forth. You may choose multiple ways to deliver your message. How often do you plan on communicating with the employees? Include one sample of your communication material as an appendix, such as an e-mail, memo, presentation, poster, or script of a podcast.
· Write your team’s strategy in a 1,400- to 1,750-word business report.