After the instructor approves your choice of the company, start creating a 4-page document reviewing the management and organizational practices followed in the company you chose. Address the following in your review:
- Provide the organizational structure or organizational chart of the company.
- List the employee benefits provided by the company.
- Provide a list of the most important key terms (at least ten) in management and HR along with short descriptions of those terms in your own words.
Task 3: Review of Ethical Practices
- Identify the areas and topics covered in the ethics statement. If there is no formal ethics statement, identify the areas that need to be addressed by an ethics statement.
- Identify the social initiatives undertaken by the company. If the company has not taken any such initiative, identify fields that should be addressed by the company.
- Provide a list of the most important key terms (at least ten) you came across in your study of business ethics along with short descriptions of those terms in your own words.
The review should include an introduction, conclusion, and your original analysis of the organization’s management practices.