Complete Instructional Model/Training Part II: Development.
Include the following components:
- Attention getter
- Describe the attention-getter activity in detail.
- Include any necessary handouts or materials.
- Detailed input of content
- Create a sentence outline detailing the content of the lesson.
- Focus on what learners need to know.
Note. Instructional Module or Training Plan: Part III focuses on how to present this information.
Include the final completed Instructional Module or Training Plan: Parts I, II, and III to your MAED/AET web-based professional portfolio.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.